Policy Effective As Of: January 2018
through our App and how we use that information. By providing Personal
Information to us, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy
Personal Information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
Collected Personal Information May Be Used:
When you access your social media account
through our App, note that any information that you provide is governed by that
particular social media account’s policies and not by
other party’s use of information that you provide through the
use of this functionality.
To Whom Personal Information May Be Disclosed:
COOKIES and OTHER DATA WE MAY COLLECT
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site including:
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address,
browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit and the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our App.
How We May Use Other Data
We may use and disclose Other Data for any purpose permissible under applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your App account is not secure, notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Contacting Us section below.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from us, please just let us know by emailing or writing to us using the contact information listed below or by using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing email you received.
HOW TO CHANGE OR SUPPRESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit the use of your Personal Information, email or write to us using the contact information listed below.
Make clear what action you would like for us to take including changing your personal information or removing it from our database. There may be residual information that will remain within our databases which will not be removed or changed and this may be beyond our control. We may also need to retain certain information for our records.
We will retain your Personal Information for
USE OF SITES BY MINORS
This app is rated "21+" (or 17+) in the Apple Store.
This Application is for people considered adult in the country from which they connect.
Access to this Application is forbidden to minors, due to the presentation and promotion of alcoholic products on some of its pages.
ALCOHOL ABUSE IS DANGEROUS FOR ONE’S HEALTH. OUR SPIRITS AND RECIPES FOR ALCOHOLIC COCKTAILS ARE TO BE DRUNK SENSIBLY.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country throughout the world. These countries may have different data privacy laws than the laws in your country of residence.
The use of the Application's geo-tracking feature requires the prior expressed consent of the user whose location is to be tracked. To do this the user should, if desired, activate the geo-tracking function directly in the settings of his or her wireless device and agree that the Application may use it. This may be disabled or enabled at any time and at no cost.
By accepting GPS geo-tracking of his or her mobile phone and the Application, the user can:
- make use of products that are available in the area in which they are located and recipes adapted to the same area;
- Receive informative or commercial messages while the Application is being used.
If geo-tracking is not accepted, the user will have access to information for the European area.
By connecting to the "My recipes" section of the MONIN Application, the user makes his or her profile visible ("username," "about me," "profile photo") to other users of the Application.
Also, when returning to the "My recipes" tab, each user can, if desired, create content (mainly a recipe with pictures, list of ingredients, method for creating it, etc.).
Upon validation by the publishing user, the content is automatically visible to other users and is stored via the Application unless the publishing user removes it.
The user is aware that every recipe that he or she posts in this section of "My recipes" can be viewed, published, reproduced and re-used by the Application’s community of users, without MONIN being held responsible for any reuse that takes place.
MONIN operates ex post facto verification on this content.
The role of MONIN moderators is to ensure quality content by discarding contributions which, by their character that is contrary to laws and regulations, that is undignified or intrusive to people, irrelevant, or generally harmful to the purpose and cohesion of the community of users of the MONIN Inspiration Application.
Thus, users of the Application undertake not to broadcast any message or information — whatever its form or nature — that might be:
- contrary to public order or morality, abusive, sexist or rude;
- violent, racist, revisionist;
- defensive of war crimes;
- an expression of a will to commit an unlawful or dangerous act, an apology for risky behavior, illegal or non-compliant with the rules of proper conduct;
- contrary to intellectual property rights (e.g. copyright on recipes or on photos, trademarks highlighted etc.) or the law applicable to databases;
- suggestions that are defamatory or denigrating to an individual, a company or a brand;
- contrary to image rights or the right to respect for private life;
- and generally any message that violates any law or regulation in force.
MONIN moderators and people responsible for the Application will act upon these as soon as possible, as soon as they become aware of any content that may be contrary to the rules mentioned above.
In case of non-compliance with these rules and legal provisions, publications from users may be moderated or removed.
If offending users persist, they may be excluded from the app’s community.
MONIN also gives its email address below, enabling any user who considers him or herself to be aggrieved by a publication from another user and wishes to report any behavior or suggestion that does not comply with these general conditions of use to report it immediately, or a system allowing you contact the site moderator immediately: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once alerted, the moderator will be able to take all measures they consider necessary to prevent the recurrence of such behavior, including barring their authors.
The moderator may also be required to forward the reported information to the competent authorities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS OVER THE RECIPES
The recipes presented in the "MONIN recipes" section remain the property of MONIN.
Any user can use them for private purposes and business users (barmen, bartenders, baristas, etc.) may reuse them in their establishments.
However, any reproduction or copy all or part of the content on the site (including recipes) for commercial purposes (e.g. putting "MONIN recipes" in a book or file of any kind or via any medium to be sold, or to encourage a sale), is only possible with written permission of the site managers.
If a user shares a "MONIN recipe" on social networks, he or she undertakes to respect MONIN's copyright and not to delete references to the source of the post.
The User expressly undertakes:
- to download the Application to his or her device exclusively for personal and non-commercial use;
- not to reproduce the Application permanently or temporarily, in whole or part, by any means or in any form;
- not to use software or processes to copy the Content without the prior written permission of MONIN.
- not to make any adaptation, modification, translation, transcription, arrangement, compilation, decompilation, assembly, disassembly or transcoding, or apply reverse engineering to all or part of the Application, Services and/or Content;
- not to export the Application nor merge all or part of the Application with other computer programs;
- only to make short quotations, analyses or reproductions for press reviews or other uses that are expressly authorized by law within the limits and conditions laid down by these and subject notably to naming the authors and editorial source;
- to expressly agree not to use software or devices that may interfere with proper operation of the Application;
- not to introduce systems that can hack the Application and/or the Content in whole or in part, or that are likely to violate these Terms and Conditions;
- to inform MONIN upon discovery of an act of piracy and in particular any illegal or non-contractual use of the Application and/or Content whatever the method of distribution;
- not to sell, lease, sub-license or distribute the Application and/or the Content to third parties in any way.
You can email us at:
Georges MONIN SAS
3 rue Georges MONIN –BP25- 18000 BOURGES
Tel: +33 2 48 50 64 36
Trade Registry of Bourges, number 573721370
Capital of 568,000 euros